Title: Re: Urban scape
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on July 16, 2018, 12:14:59 pm
Nice light.
Title: Re: Urban scape
Post by: MattBurt on July 16, 2018, 01:12:43 pm
I like it but if feels slightly cramped at the top. I think seeing the illuminated smoke/steam going farther into the distance might be better (depending on what else is there of course). That being said it's a good photo as-is. I'm a sucker for translucent things illuminated with backlight! :)
Title: Re: Urban scape
Post by: Rayyan on July 17, 2018, 01:00:50 pm
Paulo, Matt..thanks.
Matt, there was a factory in the background!
Title: Re: Urban scape
Post by: HSakols on July 18, 2018, 11:48:01 am
The smoke makes this!
Title: Re: Urban scape
Post by: Rayyan on July 18, 2018, 12:26:49 pm
Thanks Hugh.
Title: Re: Urban scape
Post by: francois on July 19, 2018, 05:24:15 am
For me, it's all about the quality of light (and smoke). Great shot.
Title: Re: Urban scape
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on July 19, 2018, 08:39:18 am