Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Chris Calohan on July 13, 2018, 08:20:26 am
-
50 years ago, the background looked exactly like the foreground. Progress, ain't it just wonderful...ugh!
-
Ouch!
Right on.
-
50 years ago, the background looked exactly like the foreground. Progress, ain't it just wonderful...ugh!
And 50 years from now it will be 🐠 not 🦌 in both the foreground and the background 😉
-
And 50 years from now it will be 🐠 not 🦌 in both the foreground and the background 😉
The state has owned and maintained that property since 1937 so me thinks it is safe for another 70 or 80 years...or at least me hopes.
-
The state has owned and maintained that property since 1937 so me thinks it is safe for another 70 or 80 years...or at least me hopes.
I think Slobodan might be suggesting what it will look like when the polar ice caps melt... do states have additional jurisdiction over coastal territorial waters? ;)
-
I think Slobodan might be suggesting what it will look like when the polar ice caps melt... do states have additional jurisdiction over coastal territorial waters? ;)
Eyes aren't what they used to be and I missed Slobodan's message altogether... I'm pretty well up in elevation so suspect while the rest of the county might need water wings 50 years from now, I'll just go from a fresh water environment to salt water...cold at that :P