Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Paulo Bizarro on July 09, 2018, 06:42:29 am
-
Near Milfontes, in the fields of SW Portugal. A few hundred metres from the beach, the countryside starts.
Regards.
-
A very nice set with different light conditions. I like the foggy areas and how the rising sun shapes the landscape…
Well done.
-
I like the third one just for the light.
-
A very nice series indeed Paulo!!
-
Nice.
I particularly enjoy the third one. Something to anchor on to. And the light, of course.
-
I too like the light in the third of your series.
-
Also a fan of #3 and the light! They look like they could be around here somewhere.
-
Also a fan of #3 and the light! They look like they could be around here somewhere.
+1
Thierry