Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Chris Calohan on July 04, 2018, 02:10:36 pm

Title: Just one of those nice mornings to greet
Post by: Chris Calohan on July 04, 2018, 02:10:36 pm
Happy July Fourth to all the Americans Celebrating This Day - and to the Brits...Maybe Another Day  ;)
Title: Re: Just one of those nice mornings to greet
Post by: Dave (Isle of Skye) on July 04, 2018, 03:11:05 pm
Sumptuous..

Dave
Title: Re: Just one of those nice mornings to greet
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on July 04, 2018, 03:55:15 pm
Lovely.
Title: Re: Just one of those nice mornings to greet
Post by: Peter McLennan on July 04, 2018, 09:05:26 pm
Luscious.  I can hear the silence.

I'd crop the extreme LHS.  (A la Charlie's "Border Patrol")  That last dark clump distracts me.

And, yes!  Happy Fourth, neighbours!
Title: Re: Just one of those nice mornings to greet
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on July 05, 2018, 07:28:04 am
Nice.
Title: Re: Just one of those nice mornings to greet
Post by: thierrylegros396 on July 05, 2018, 07:36:17 am
Worth to be printed large size for me.

Thierry
Title: Re: Just one of those nice mornings to greet
Post by: Chris Calohan on July 05, 2018, 08:15:00 am
Thanks much...I printed it 17x22 last night and it is quite luscious and calming. I shoot up here on the lake in several locations and every single sunrise brings a different look. I did crop the LHS just a smidgen.