Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: churly on July 03, 2018, 08:56:55 am

Title: Spring Showers
Post by: churly on July 03, 2018, 08:56:55 am
One on the shore and two from the high desert.Chuck
Title: Re: Spring Showers
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on July 03, 2018, 09:36:33 am
Ooh! Yes!!!
All three are very fine.
Title: Re: Spring Showers
Post by: guido on July 03, 2018, 12:15:18 pm
Very fine indeed! Beautiful work!
Title: Re: Spring Showers
Post by: MattBurt on July 03, 2018, 12:48:23 pm
I love the second and third! The first is hard to make out what is going on for me.
I sure hope I'll be able to take pics of similar subjects soon. We are way too dry and literally burning up this summer! 
Title: Re: Spring Showers
Post by: thierrylegros396 on July 03, 2018, 12:53:30 pm
I love the second and third! The first is hard to make out what is going on for me.
I sure hope I'll be able to take pics of similar subjects soon. We are way too dry and literally burning up this summer!

+1 for all.

Thierry
Title: Re: Spring Showers
Post by: farbschlurf on July 03, 2018, 01:39:16 pm
Cool photos!!!
Title: Re: Spring Showers
Post by: churly on July 04, 2018, 06:37:36 am
Thanks all for the encouraging comments.  I really enjoy watching showers drifting across the landscape and what they do to the light.
Matt - yes the first one is more abstract with perhaps not quite enough context.  I'll keep that in mind.  It was shot from my back yard in Newfoundland and the other two were from NW Wyoming.

Chuck
Title: Re: Spring Showers
Post by: Bob_B on July 04, 2018, 07:39:13 am
Very nice! I really like the 2nd one.
Title: Re: Spring Showers
Post by: sdwilsonsct on July 04, 2018, 10:41:38 am
#3 for me, all good.