Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: BobDavid on June 30, 2018, 05:09:18 pm

Title: 2nd Hand Tools
Post by: BobDavid on June 30, 2018, 05:09:18 pm
Steve, the owner, takes a call.
Title: Re: 2nd Hand Tools
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on June 30, 2018, 06:14:34 pm
He's got some good stuff in there. That coffee can could be a museum piece. No, not the one sitting upright, I mean the other one, on the other side of the bike helmet, perched at an angle...   ;)
Title: Re: 2nd Hand Tools
Post by: BobDavid on June 30, 2018, 08:25:05 pm
Steve knows where everything is. The store has been in the family for three generations.
Title: Re: 2nd Hand Tools
Post by: RSL on July 01, 2018, 07:10:33 am
I know this kind of store. Old Colorado City, the western end of Colorado Springs used to have this kind of hardware store, where everything was lying around in piles. You'd ask the woman who ran the place for a particular item. She'd lift some stuff off the top of a pile and hand you what you were looking for. It was amazing. I think they did it so people would buy something just to see the show.
Title: Re: 2nd Hand Tools
Post by: francois on July 02, 2018, 06:24:10 am
What a glorious mess and yes, I'm sure Steve can dig out any article in a matter of seconds…
Well seen!