Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => The Coffee Corner => Topic started by: mbaginy on June 29, 2018, 05:25:29 am
-
Dan Ingram has died at age 83: link (https://eu.northjersey.com/story/entertainment/2018/06/25/dan-ingram-death-83-goodbye-radio-star-wabc/730688002/)
I remember listening to Dan Ingram, my favorite DJ on WABC New York in the 60, when I lived in northern New Jersey. I loved that radio station and still hear many of their jingles in my mind (downloaded some too - pleasant memories).
I don't know how many forum frequenters listened to that station or remember Dan, but I can't forget. Those were great times!
-
Dan Ingram has died at age 83: link (https://eu.northjersey.com/story/entertainment/2018/06/25/dan-ingram-death-83-goodbye-radio-star-wabc/730688002/)
I remember listening to Dan Ingram, my favorite DJ on WABC New York in the 60, when I lived in northern New Jersey. I loved that radio station and still hear many of their jingles in my mind (downloaded some too - pleasant memories).
I don't know how many forum frequenters listened to that station or remember Dan, but I can't forget. Those were great times!
I too grew up in the land of WABC AM radio. Daily I listened to Ingram show. He was a huge part of the soundtrack of my youth.
Peter
-
Ahh Man, looks like Cousin Brucie is one of the few left. I also remember Jack Spector from WMCA, the bottom of the dial at 570 or so. It seems to me that someone from that era left one station a bit under a cloud for playing Happy Birthday on the anniversary of the Hiroshima bombing but I just can't bring it to mind. Oh well.