Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Chris Calohan on June 26, 2018, 09:45:53 am

Title: Ready for Takeoff
Post by: Chris Calohan on June 26, 2018, 09:45:53 am
I was once told that 80% of all wildlife photography was based on chance. The more I shoot, the more I find that anticipating an action, or waiting for an action to take place is 80% and the rest can be attributed to dumb luck.

Male Anhinga waiting for a small gust of wind to help him get a solid liftoff. As wide as their wings are, they take forever to get fully airborne.

Title: Re: Ready for Takeoff
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on June 26, 2018, 06:36:57 pm
You are on a roll, Chris.
Title: Re: Ready for Takeoff
Post by: churly on June 26, 2018, 07:48:44 pm
+1 Keep them coming Chris.