Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Hans Kruse on June 25, 2018, 05:34:43 am

Title: Light, clouds and mountains
Post by: Hans Kruse on June 25, 2018, 05:34:43 am
I shot from the Dolomites near Passo Giau from June 14th and shot during my most recent workshop in the Dolomites. The light was incredible and it just went on and on.


(https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1823/29124810248_42d2151044_h.jpg) (https://flic.kr/p/LnEgoQ)Light, clouds and mountains (https://flic.kr/p/LnEgoQ) by Hans Kruse (https://www.flickr.com/photos/hkruse/), on Flickr
Title: Re: Light, clouds and mountains
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on June 25, 2018, 08:11:17 am
Another great shot.
Title: Re: Light, clouds and mountains
Post by: guido on June 25, 2018, 08:12:53 am
Your tribute to the light gods was well received! Great stuff!
Title: Re: Light, clouds and mountains
Post by: RSL on June 25, 2018, 09:04:40 am
Splendid stuff, Hans. I don't normally spend much time with photographic landscape because painting can do it so much better, but your stuff is right in there with the real thing.
Title: Re: Light, clouds and mountains
Post by: MattBurt on June 25, 2018, 05:38:09 pm
Grand!
Title: Re: Light, clouds and mountains
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on June 26, 2018, 12:25:32 am
Excellent.
Title: Re: Light, clouds and mountains
Post by: francois on June 26, 2018, 06:08:42 am
Very powerful, I feel dwarfed compared to the massive rock face. I like the gold light on the rocks.
Title: Re: Light, clouds and mountains
Post by: Chris Calohan on June 27, 2018, 10:10:39 am
Quite a shot!