Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => The Coffee Corner => Topic started by: Schewe on June 22, 2018, 04:18:32 am
-
Yes, I'm a cat person...but I don't have the fortitude to shoot the little, uh stoners!
Photographer Captures the Blissed-Out Expressions of Cats High on Catnip (https://mymodernmet.com/cats-on-catnip-andrew-marttila/)
(https://mymodernmet.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/cats-on-catnip-andrew-marttila-15.jpg)
Washington D.C.-based photographer Andrew Marttila quite possibly has the best job ever. Known as “The Cat Photographer,” he dedicates himself to capturing the playful, adorable, and often hilarious personalities of our feline friends. And for his latest project, Marttila reveals what happens to cats when they’re “high” on catnip.
Compiled into a book, titled CATS ON CATNIP (https://www.runningpress.com/titles/andrew-marttila/cats-on-catnip/9780762463671/), the funny photo series sees a variety of kitties react to their catnip trip and turn into free-loving, saucer-eyed pussycats. Marttila reveals, “Whether it’s eating it, playing with it, or rolling around in it, catnip turns our domestic feline friends into hilarious balls of activity. Carefree and unconstrained, they are free to be silly, exceptionally playful, and downright gnarly.”
-
I'm a cat person as well, but wouldn't attempt selfies:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4796164/Meet-angry-cats-refuse-smile-camera.html
Drugs may be the answer.
-
Cats also publish scientific papers!
https://www.atlasobscura.com/articles/in-1975-a-cat-coauthored-a-physics-paper
-
Try as I might I never managed to emulate my cat's high when sampling catnip.
;-)
-
Recreational pot is on the ballet this November in Michigan. ;D I had the chance to sample a couple edibles while in California last month too…they're kinda like catnip, right?
-Dave-
-
Recreational pot is on the ballet this November in Michigan. ;D I had the chance to sample a couple edibles while in California last month too…they're kinda like catnip, right?
Dancing in November in Michigan!? You better stick to CA ;)
-
Dancing in November in Michigan!? You better stick to CA ;)
He had to spell it that way so that the thread would be free of p****tics. 8)
-
Happy B Day Jerry Garcia!
he also liked catnip
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZ0JLTTa144
-
He had to spell it that way so that the thread would be free of p****tics. 8)
Bingoue!
-Dave-
-
Stoned again....
(https://c2.staticflickr.com/2/1816/41942196640_0be4ed172c_c.jpg)
Samsung phone.
-
Who can tell? Cats sleep 18 hr a day - how is stoner sleep going to look any different from doing-what-comes-naturally sleep?
-
He left seeds and stems on the floor. Like I've told him a thousand times NOT TO. :)