Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Cameras, Lenses and Shooting gear => Topic started by: rkhndjr on October 10, 2006, 03:22:28 pm

Title: Polarizer on 200mm lens
Post by: rkhndjr on October 10, 2006, 03:22:28 pm
I need advice as to using a good CP on my 200mm daily. I like a CP but have never used one on a long lens such as the 200. Any help will be appreciated.
Russell
Title: Polarizer on 200mm lens
Post by: mahleu on October 15, 2006, 02:12:22 pm
You're gonna lose 1-2 stops of light which you might not want all the time.
Title: Polarizer on 200mm lens
Post by: francois on October 16, 2006, 06:40:32 am
Quote
I need advice as to using a good CP on my 200mm daily. I like a CP but have never used one on a long lens such as the 200. Any help will be appreciated.
Russell
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=79834\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
I don't think you'll find any difference compared to its use on a "normal" lens! On an ultra-wide, you'll have uneven polarization.