Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Jeremy Roussak on June 17, 2018, 08:19:17 am

Title: leap
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on June 17, 2018, 08:19:17 am
Comments?

Jeremy
Title: Re: leap
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on June 17, 2018, 08:37:48 am
Great timing, Jeremy.

(When I saw the title before going to the thread, I was expecting to see one iceberg jumping over another. This is better.)
Title: Re: leap
Post by: AnthonyM on June 18, 2018, 06:43:54 am
Good timing, almost a PiF (Penguin in Flight)!

I would be tempted to try to make the penguin stand out more from the background.
Title: Re: leap
Post by: francois on June 18, 2018, 11:44:25 am
The decisive moment, again! Well done.
Title: Re: leap
Post by: Rayyan on June 18, 2018, 11:50:34 am

Good timing.
Title: Re: leap
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on June 18, 2018, 02:10:31 pm
I would be tempted to try to make the penguin stand out more from the background.

Something like this, you mean?

Jeremy
Title: Re: leap
Post by: RSL on June 18, 2018, 03:34:59 pm
Yeah. That's better. And I'll bet you threw a rock at that bird to get him to jump.
Title: Re: leap
Post by: AnthonyM on June 18, 2018, 05:14:34 pm
Thanks, yes, I think it is more powerful.
Title: Re: leap
Post by: Farmer on June 18, 2018, 07:24:42 pm
Oh, yes - the second version is great.