Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: OmerV on June 15, 2018, 04:18:55 pm
-
Not sure if this belongs here. It could be classified as urban landscape, and there is a tree...
(https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1739/42103713394_24cd611f10_c.jpg) (https://flic.kr/p/279yx81)American Bonsai (https://flic.kr/p/279yx81) by Omer Claiborne (https://www.flickr.com/photos/146601120@N02/), on Flickr
-
New Topographics? Not bad as such.
On a critique side, I would close the leak in the upper right corner, though.
-
New Topographics? Not bad as such.
On a critique side, I would close the leak in the upper right corner, though.
Well, I’d forgotten about the New Topographics idea, though it does fit. My intention was humor, but hey. And thanks!
The upper right corner, yeah.
Since nobody has objected to this being here I guess it’s the correct forum.
-
It works fine here.
Unless, of course, you want to start a new section called something like "Tree Street Photography." ;)
-
Not sure if this belongs here. It could be classified as urban landscape, and there is a tree...
(https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1739/42103713394_24cd611f10_c.jpg) (https://flic.kr/p/279yx81)American Bonsai (https://flic.kr/p/279yx81) by Omer Claiborne (https://www.flickr.com/photos/146601120@N02/), on Flickr
Like it
It would fit in the section ‘unreal treephotography’
-
Like it
It would fit in the section ‘unreal treephotography’
Thanks Ivo.
Not street or landscape, yet urban and nature; New Topographics, in so many words. :D
-
Thanks Ivo.
Not street or landscape, yet urban and nature; New Topographics, in so many words. :D
I Guess so, Omer.
I like this kind of photography because it is relevant.
So much more than shot 12.304 of a guy sitting on a terrace slurping his coffee or beer, shot slightly from behind, or another shot from a museum visitor looking somewhat weird to a detail and therefore not minding somebody is shooting him from the back.
This image of the ‘bonsai’ tree with the bache behind it and the container in front of it makes me hear music
https://youtu.be/GiGrRTTPZAE