Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Dave (Isle of Skye) on June 14, 2018, 03:19:37 pm

Title: Light Painting
Post by: Dave (Isle of Skye) on June 14, 2018, 03:19:37 pm
From the inside looking out.

Dave
Title: Re: Light Painting
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on June 14, 2018, 03:22:53 pm
I like it.

Jeremy
Title: Re: Light Painting
Post by: guido on June 14, 2018, 05:43:33 pm
Well seen Dave! Very unique viewpoint.
Title: Re: Light Painting
Post by: Farmer on June 14, 2018, 06:31:39 pm
Very cool - really like it.
Title: Re: Light Painting
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on June 14, 2018, 11:25:21 pm
Very cool - really like it.
+1.
Title: Re: Light Painting
Post by: Dave (Isle of Skye) on June 15, 2018, 02:37:13 pm
Thanks everyone, because I know if any of my images gets a thumbs up on Lula, then I must be heading in the right direction with it, so thanks again guys  ;)

Dave
Title: Re: Light Painting
Post by: francois on June 17, 2018, 11:36:46 am
Very mineral, I like it a lot!
Title: Re: Light Painting
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on June 18, 2018, 05:23:04 am
the sky reflection is great.
Title: Re: Light Painting
Post by: Dave (Isle of Skye) on June 21, 2018, 07:08:32 pm
Thanks again for the positive comments everyone  :)

Dave