Luminous Landscape Forum

Site & Board Matters => About This Site => Topic started by: DarkPenguin on October 10, 2006, 11:55:49 pm

Title: Is there a time setting for this board?
Post by: DarkPenguin on October 10, 2006, 11:55:49 pm
Cause new posts are showing up as being posted 12 hours into the future.  Perhaps I have something broken on my system but I'm not sure if this is something I can fix or the forum server was restarted with its clock set to pm rather than am.
Title: Is there a time setting for this board?
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on October 10, 2006, 12:50:39 pm
Quote
Cause new posts are showing up as being posted 12 hours into the future.  Perhaps I have something broken on my system but I'm not sure if this is something I can fix or the forum server was restarted with its clock set to pm rather than am.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=79810\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Right. I just noticed that you won't have sent your post for another eleven hours.    

Eric

P.S. My posting time came out correct (about eleven hours before the post I was replying to), so maybe you need to check your board settings. Go to "My Controls" and select "Board Settings" and see if your time zone is set correctly. That might do it.

P.P.S. Which Brad Johnson do you mean? The actor? The football player? The photgrapher? Or your next-door neighbor?
Title: Is there a time setting for this board?
Post by: mguertin on October 10, 2006, 08:01:11 pm
This is solved now.  There was a glitch on the server for a fewminutes earlier today when the time got set aheaaad 12 hours by the management software (which caused all sorts of chaos!)

Things should be back to normal now, including search, show new posts, etc.
Title: Is there a time setting for this board?
Post by: DarkPenguin on October 11, 2006, 12:57:00 pm
Quote
P.P.S. Which Brad Johnson do you mean? The actor? The football player? The photgrapher? Or your next-door neighbor?

The noodle armed football player.
Title: Is there a time setting for this board?
Post by: KeithR on October 11, 2006, 05:40:26 pm
Quote
The noodle armed football player.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=79963\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Spoken like a true disgruntaled Viking fan.   For the past 30 some years I've shot just about every home Viking game and have seen the good , the bad and the greats. I can tell you that from ground level, it is a lot more difficult than from what you see from the stands or your TV.
Title: Is there a time setting for this board?
Post by: DarkPenguin on October 11, 2006, 05:47:44 pm
I want Tavaris in the nano second his knee is better.
Title: Is there a time setting for this board?
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on October 11, 2006, 07:55:07 pm
Quote
The noodle armed football player.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=79963\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Thank you, Dark. Now that I have the essential question answered, I guess I won't have to worry about centerline issues with my Canon 5D.  

Eric