Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: guido on June 02, 2018, 01:10:19 pm

Title: Concord River Reflection
Post by: guido on June 02, 2018, 01:10:19 pm
Thanks for looking!

(https://i.imgur.com/TmeyNNg.jpg)
Title: Re: Concord River Reflection
Post by: farbschlurf on June 02, 2018, 02:43:58 pm
Interesting on 2nd look, 'cause the reflection is not too symmetric ...
Title: Re: Concord River Reflection
Post by: Kevin Gallagher on June 02, 2018, 03:17:15 pm
 Hi Guido, to me it has a very painterly quality that really works!!
Title: Re: Concord River Reflection
Post by: guido on June 02, 2018, 03:25:19 pm
Hi Guido, to me it has a very painterly quality that really works!!

I definitely take inspiration from painting. Glad you like it!
Title: Re: Concord River Reflection
Post by: mbaginy on June 02, 2018, 03:40:34 pm
That's an image of which I would love to have 10,000 piece puzzle!
Title: Re: Concord River Reflection
Post by: guido on June 02, 2018, 08:13:02 pm
Interesting on 2nd look, 'cause the reflection is not too symmetric ...
Shooting from off the axes of reflection...
Title: Re: Concord River Reflection
Post by: guido on June 02, 2018, 08:14:00 pm
That's an image of which I would love to have 10,000 piece puzzle!

Thanks! I'm glad you like it!
Title: Re: Concord River Reflection
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on June 03, 2018, 12:11:32 am
Hi Guido, to me it has a very painterly quality that really works!!
I agree with Kevin.