Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Street Showcase => Topic started by: stamper on May 31, 2018, 04:52:34 am

Title: Scramble
Post by: stamper on May 31, 2018, 04:52:34 am
I have posted this one before but I feel it deserves a second chance?
Title: Re: Scramble
Post by: francois on May 31, 2018, 06:43:06 am
Nice, I like how they huddle to have a look at the tiny display, oblivious to the subject.
Title: Re: Scramble
Post by: RSL on May 31, 2018, 07:55:29 am
More good shooting.
Title: Re: Scramble
Post by: JNB_Rare on May 31, 2018, 08:43:24 am
I'd give it a new title – CHIMPS!  (as in multiple acts of chimping (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chimping))  :)

Good shooting.
Title: Re: Scramble
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on May 31, 2018, 09:04:57 am
At least these guys were not chimping:

http://forum.luminous-landscape.com/index.php?topic=124069.msg1040352#msg1040352

😊
Title: Re: Scramble
Post by: Cornfield on May 31, 2018, 10:08:57 am
Some serious chimping!
Title: Re: Scramble
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on May 31, 2018, 02:17:20 pm
Some serious chimping!
I think they are all trying to photograph a race between two earthworms.

Great shot!