Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Chairman Bill on May 28, 2018, 05:52:56 pm

Title: Summer woodland
Post by: Chairman Bill on May 28, 2018, 05:52:56 pm
A few from today
Title: Re: Summer woodland
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on May 28, 2018, 06:28:51 pm
They are lovely, Bill.

I just got back from a week on the island of Martha's Vineyard and experienced similar scenes. I'll post a few once I get them processed.
Title: Re: Summer woodland
Post by: guido on May 28, 2018, 06:29:10 pm
Lovely images! They really nicely capture a sense of place.
Title: Re: Summer woodland
Post by: sdwilsonsct on May 28, 2018, 07:34:02 pm
#4 for me. Lots of depth.
Title: Re: Summer woodland
Post by: maddogmurph on May 28, 2018, 11:56:38 pm
I could see the second working for me with a tighter crop on the tree to isolate the unque beauty you saw but eliminate the noise. Also if I was prodlducing this I'd introduce a heavy Orton in places and a fair amount of selective vignetting