Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: maddogmurph on May 28, 2018, 12:52:21 pm

Title: Windswept
Post by: maddogmurph on May 28, 2018, 12:52:21 pm
Trying to decide what if anything to do here. And whether this is strong enough as a subject of fury, or has enough emotion...

Thoughts?
Title: Re: Windswept
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on May 28, 2018, 01:22:20 pm
I think it is fine as-is. As it is already pretty monochromatic, one thing you could do is turn it into a b&w.
Title: Re: Windswept
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on May 28, 2018, 01:28:35 pm
I think it is fine as-is. As it is already pretty monochromatic, one thing you could do is turn it into a b&w.

I agree entirely.

Jeremy
Title: Re: Windswept
Post by: RMW on May 28, 2018, 04:44:04 pm
Not without awe and drama.
For me too, it's done
Richard
Title: Re: Windswept
Post by: francois on May 29, 2018, 05:16:11 am
Just perfect like it is now… I really love it!
Title: Re: Windswept
Post by: thierrylegros396 on May 29, 2018, 05:18:59 am
Just perfect like it is now… I really love it!

+1, nothing to change for me too.

Thierry