Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: sdwilsonsct on May 25, 2018, 07:52:15 pm

Title: Beaver Flat
Post by: sdwilsonsct on May 25, 2018, 07:52:15 pm
Beaver Flat, Saskatchewan, or "Bob David on the Prairie".

Feedback welcome.
Title: Re: Beaver Flat
Post by: francois on May 26, 2018, 07:17:19 am
Flat land… I like it very much.
Title: Re: Beaver Flat
Post by: stamper on May 26, 2018, 07:27:14 am
Simple and effective.
Title: Re: Beaver Flat
Post by: sdwilsonsct on May 28, 2018, 07:32:11 pm
Francois, Stamper: thanks!
Title: Re: Beaver Flat
Post by: maddogmurph on May 28, 2018, 11:53:12 pm
I like the leading line and simplicity
Title: Re: Beaver Flat
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on May 29, 2018, 12:18:12 am
Good catch.
Title: Re: Beaver Flat
Post by: MattBurt on May 30, 2018, 01:03:45 am
Nice shot and some very cooperative clouds. I love when they do that! Great scene too.
Title: Re: Beaver Flat
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on May 30, 2018, 03:56:18 am
Well done, how about B&W?
Title: Re: Beaver Flat
Post by: sdwilsonsct on May 30, 2018, 03:48:32 pm
Nice shot and some very cooperative clouds. I love when they do that! Great scene too.

Yes, it's all about the clouds, especially out on the plains.

B&W for Paulo. I think colour is part of the story.

Thanks to all for your comments.
Title: Re: Beaver Flat
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on May 30, 2018, 09:32:25 pm
I agree that it wants the color.