Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: RSL on May 25, 2018, 09:23:52 am
-
.
-
Fantastic, Russ! Almost surreal, how the boat glides through the perfectly still reflections and leaves them twisted behind. The lower right quadrant could be a picture of its own.
-
Fantastic, Russ! Almost surreal, how the boat glides through the perfectly still reflections and leaves them twisted behind. The lower right quadrant could be a picture of its own.
+1
-
Thanks Slobodan and John. The river rarely is that quiet. I got out there quickly and walked it while it was still. These guys were the first ones up that morning, and they were the end of the mirrorlike river. You're right, Slobodan, I probably could make a separate picture of the lower right, but the twisting trees on the left add to the effect of the twisting water.
-
That's fantastic in so many ways. +3
-
Fantastic, Russ! Almost surreal, how the boat glides through the perfectly still reflections and leaves them twisted behind. The lower right quadrant could be a picture of its own.
+1
Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
-
Thanks Bob and Ivo. And, Ivo, here's my hand for a shake. I won't be posting or critiquing in Street Showcase any longer. That's far too frustrating and useless.
-
Some mornings when I watch the sunrise over my lake, the water is like a giant mirror...then the jetski's and fishermen break the surface and I go inside for my coffee..just know the feeling you experienced.