Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: farbschlurf on May 25, 2018, 02:35:52 am

Title: Tyrol
Post by: farbschlurf on May 25, 2018, 02:35:52 am
After a very, very long time, I saw some mountains again.

Title: Re: Tyrol
Post by: francois on May 25, 2018, 07:05:37 am
Marvellous! I like how the fog wraps around those trees, it makes things much more mysterious.
Title: Re: Tyrol
Post by: guido on May 25, 2018, 08:02:05 am
Just lovely! Echos classic Chinese landscape depictions. Well done!
Title: Re: Tyrol
Post by: Bob_B on May 25, 2018, 08:12:26 am
Just lovely! Echos classic Chinese landscape depictions. Well done!
+1, beautiful
Title: Re: Tyrol
Post by: sdwilsonsct on May 25, 2018, 09:22:47 am
Just lovely! Echos classic Chinese landscape depictions. Well done!

Lots to like here, Stefan. The bottom trees, to me, clash a bit with the upper mountain. I might try desaturating them a bit, or a crop.
Title: Re: Tyrol
Post by: farbschlurf on May 25, 2018, 09:37:41 am
Thanks to all!

This is a first frame I wanted to show, I spent about 4-5 hours there and weather changed a lot. I will also try B&W, because I also feel the green might be a bit bold. If I find the time, I'll post again here.

Thanks again!!
Title: Re: Tyrol
Post by: HSakols on May 25, 2018, 10:41:17 am
Whenever there is fog, I want to go out with my camera.  I wish we got more fog in Yosemite.  By the way, my niece and nephew both are fluent in German.  I still haven't been there, but I'm used to hanging out with German speaking people  :).
Title: Re: Tyrol
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on May 25, 2018, 11:32:49 am
Lovely. For some reason we don't see much of the Tyrolean neighborhood on this group.
Title: Re: Tyrol
Post by: Telecaster on May 25, 2018, 03:34:17 pm
Lovely image indeed. (Get rid of that dust spot, though.  :) )

-Dave-
Title: Re: Tyrol
Post by: RMW on May 25, 2018, 04:41:02 pm
Very enjoyable !
Thank you.
Richard
Title: Re: Tyrol
Post by: farbschlurf on May 26, 2018, 03:21:29 am
Two more. Had to wipe my screen to get aware of most of the dust ... still some there, didn't realize it's this bad already, need to clean my camera it seems ...

I will have a hard time to decide, which version to choose, more to come probably.


Title: Re: Tyrol
Post by: guido on May 26, 2018, 05:17:43 am
These new ones i b&w are very fine!