Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: guido on May 23, 2018, 10:06:25 pm

Title: Cold River
Post by: guido on May 23, 2018, 10:06:25 pm
Comments welcome! Thanks for looking!

(https://i.imgur.com/KabxX9X.jpg)
Title: Re: Cold River
Post by: Two23 on May 23, 2018, 10:57:30 pm
It's nicely composed and it all works together well.  I would have been tempted to use a polarizer here is my only addition.


Kent in SD
Title: Re: Cold River
Post by: maddogmurph on May 23, 2018, 11:25:12 pm
Lacks a subject or context.
Title: Re: Cold River
Post by: guido on May 24, 2018, 08:35:47 am
It's nicely composed and it all works together well.  I would have been tempted to use a polarizer here is my only addition.


Kent in SD
Thanks for your kind thoughts Kent! I actually was shot with a polarizer, but dialed in carefully, I think it is easy to over do with that effect. Rocks in a river are wet and do shine, so do damp leaves. Part of the beauty, experience and feeling of the moment.