Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: RMW on May 21, 2018, 05:58:35 pm

Title: In The Southern Marsh Of Louisiana
Post by: RMW on May 21, 2018, 05:58:35 pm
2017

A storm destroyed fishing cabin on Isle de Jean Charles.

richardwallerphotos.com
Title: Re: In The Southern Marsh Of Louisiana
Post by: francois on May 22, 2018, 06:28:54 am
This cabin has seen better days and the big structures (tanks?) also. But it's an interesting perspective, industrial buildings vs a small & fragile shack.
Title: Re: In The Southern Marsh Of Louisiana
Post by: RMW on May 23, 2018, 04:08:09 pm
Hi Francois.
Thank you for your observation.
Always appreciate your considerate comments.
Maybe it's a bit of a David vs. Goliath picture ?
Richard
Title: Re: In The Southern Marsh Of Louisiana
Post by: farbschlurf on May 25, 2018, 02:45:06 am
We've seen those tanks before, right? -- I like this one better. Fills the frame nicely and gives more context and meaning. Probably the two would be good together within a larger set. Your postings give a sense of the place, after a while following you.
Title: Re: In The Southern Marsh Of Louisiana
Post by: RMW on May 25, 2018, 04:39:12 pm
Thank you farbschlurf.
Yes you're right, I have posted other fotos of these kinds of tanks.
Glad you like this one better. (So do I.)
Eventually I'll be making some kind of a set with these, but not sure how or when.
Thank you again, especially for following along.
Richard