Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Street Showcase => Topic started by: Ivo_B on May 19, 2018, 12:26:50 pm

Title: And I tell You....
Post by: Ivo_B on May 19, 2018, 12:26:50 pm
 ;D ;D ;D ;D

Title: Re: And I tell You....
Post by: RSL on May 19, 2018, 02:25:01 pm
Bravo, Ivo! A good street shot.
Title: Re: And I tell You....
Post by: GreggP on May 19, 2018, 04:29:18 pm
I like this. It tells a story. I can imagine she's telling her friend something important. It's not just a couple random people walking down the street.
Title: Re: And I tell You....
Post by: Alan Klein on May 19, 2018, 11:06:16 pm
Interesting shot.
Title: Re: And I tell You....
Post by: Ivo_B on May 20, 2018, 02:50:50 am
Tx,

It was in a local equivalent of a KFC called Hector Checken.
It was a mother daughter thing. The mother was pointing out some things of life to here (not so young) daughter. The body language of the young woman was beautiful.
After the lunch, the daughter continued doing exactly the oppositie of what her mother was preaching. (I guess)