Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Vieri Bottazzini on May 13, 2018, 03:27:53 am

Title: Playa de Pendueles at Sunrise, Asturias
Post by: Vieri Bottazzini on May 13, 2018, 03:27:53 am
Sunrise at Playa de Pendueles, taken right after my Workshop in Asturias (Spain) last October while exploring for new locations. Leica SL, Leica Vario-Elmarit-SL 24-90mm @ 24mm and filters Formatt-Hitech Firecrest.

(https://vieribottazzini.com/wp-content/uploads/SL2_0629.jpg)

Thank you for viewing, best regards

Vieri
Title: Re: Playa de Pendueles at Sunrise, Asturias
Post by: francois on May 14, 2018, 04:20:18 am
The perfect sky for this spectacular landscape. I also like the exposure, not too short, not too long, just right.
Title: Re: Playa de Pendueles at Sunrise, Asturias
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on May 14, 2018, 10:55:18 am
Very nice, colours and mood.
Title: Re: Playa de Pendueles at Sunrise, Asturias
Post by: Vieri Bottazzini on May 15, 2018, 05:19:20 am
The perfect sky for this spectacular landscape. I also like the exposure, not too short, not too long, just right.

Thank you very much Francois, I am glad you enjoyed the image and the choice of shutter speed! :)

Very nice, colours and mood.

Thank you very much Paulo, much appreciated! :)

Best regards,

Vieri
Title: Re: Playa de Pendueles at Sunrise, Asturias
Post by: maddogmurph on May 18, 2018, 07:58:39 pm
Feels a bit busy and lackluster. I love many of your other photographs much more than this one.
Title: Re: Playa de Pendueles at Sunrise, Asturias
Post by: Vieri Bottazzini on May 20, 2018, 03:13:50 am
Feels a bit busy and lackluster. I love many of your other photographs much more than this one.

Maddog, sorry you didn't like this one - you can please anyone with every image! :D Best regards,

Vieri