Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: thierrylegros396 on May 10, 2018, 04:30:39 am

Title: Recent work in mixed weather conditions, 2 new added.
Post by: thierrylegros396 on May 10, 2018, 04:30:39 am
These are recent photos I took I very mixed weather conditions.

Foggy lake.
Spring near Hèvremont.
Pegasus in the sky.

Hope you'll enjoy.

Thierry
Title: Re: Recent work in mixed weather conditions.
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on May 10, 2018, 09:18:21 am
Pegasus is cute, but the other three really shine.
Title: Re: Recent work in mixed weather conditions.
Post by: guido on May 10, 2018, 09:33:48 am
I like 3 quite a lot.
Title: Re: Recent work in mixed weather conditions.
Post by: thierrylegros396 on May 11, 2018, 11:50:51 am
Taken today.

Old tree.
Simplicity.

Have a Nice Day.

Thierry
Title: Re: Recent work in mixed weather conditions, 2 new added.
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on May 11, 2018, 12:16:46 pm
Foggy Lake is exquisite.
Title: Re: Recent work in mixed weather conditions, 2 new added.
Post by: thierrylegros396 on May 11, 2018, 12:50:18 pm
Foggy Lake is exquisite.

Thanks Rajan, it's one of my prefered I took recently.

Thank all others.