Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: guido on May 06, 2018, 09:38:57 pm

Title: Trap falls brook cascades
Post by: guido on May 06, 2018, 09:38:57 pm
Comments welcome! Thanks for looking!

(https://i.imgur.com/YW74uw3.jpg)

(https://i.imgur.com/V7J14pY.jpg)

(https://i.imgur.com/ONjyNa8.jpg)

(https://i.imgur.com/sfLYfBh.jpg)

(https://i.imgur.com/UeF2kPC.jpg)

(https://i.imgur.com/BvdGCTI.jpg)

(https://i.imgur.com/kDTgTCX.jpg)

(https://i.imgur.com/QlFQKyo.jpg)

(https://i.imgur.com/UlZF1sS.jpg)

(https://i.imgur.com/eZL95EA.jpg)

(https://i.imgur.com/tb3NGx4.jpg)

(https://i.imgur.com/9QPfPdW.jpg)

(https://i.imgur.com/8CxsQcO.jpg)

(https://i.imgur.com/gmKz4uH.jpg)

Canon 5DSR EF 100-400 f4.5-5.6L IS II
Title: Re: Trap falls brook cascades
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on May 06, 2018, 11:26:40 pm
This is a very fine series, Guido.
Title: Re: Trap falls brook cascades
Post by: Richowens on May 07, 2018, 01:36:58 am
Guido,

  I like two and three but I'm in love with 14. You saved the best for last!

Rich
Title: Re: Trap falls brook cascades
Post by: guido on May 07, 2018, 06:31:46 am
Thank you both for your kind thoughts! I'm glad you like them!
Title: Re: Trap falls brook cascades
Post by: sarrasani on May 09, 2018, 06:05:01 pm
11 and 13 for me.
All the best,
sandro
Title: Re: Trap falls brook cascades
Post by: guido on May 10, 2018, 08:01:16 pm
Thanks Sandro!