Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: guido on April 29, 2018, 08:28:53 am

Title: Slatestone Brook Falls
Post by: guido on April 29, 2018, 08:28:53 am
Comments welcome! Thanks for looking!

(https://i.imgur.com/xQB3LqW.jpg)

(https://i.imgur.com/Ak0Mupj.jpg)

(https://i.imgur.com/mxyfMU3.jpg)

Canon 5DSR EF 100-400 f4.5-5.6L IS II
Title: Re: Slatestone Brook Falls
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on April 29, 2018, 09:18:51 am
Lovely set, Guido.
That's one Massachusetts waterfall that I didn't know about.
Title: Re: Slatestone Brook Falls
Post by: guido on April 29, 2018, 09:31:51 am
Lovely set, Guido.
That's one Massachusetts waterfall that I didn't know about.

Thanks! It's literally in someone's back yard, you shoot it from the street...

Sad news of the trip was that the parking for Gun Brook Falls has a no trespassing sign. Alas one of my favorites now off limits... Sunderland had been such a lovely destination, two lovely falls within a half mile... There is another in the neighborhood I haven't visited yet, need to check that one out now...