Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Vieri Bottazzini on April 26, 2018, 12:47:11 pm

Title: Stormy sunset over Allt a Chapuill, Isle of Arran
Post by: Vieri Bottazzini on April 26, 2018, 12:47:11 pm
A stormy sunset at Allt a Chapuill, taken during one Workshop I led on the Isle of Arran in Scotland in spring 2017. Leica S (Typ 007), Leica Super-Elmar-S 24mm and Formatt-Hitech Firecrest filters.

(https://vieribottazzini.com/wp-content/uploads/S0071986.jpg)

Thank you for viewing, best regards

Vieri
Title: Re: Stormy sunset over Allt a Chapuill, Isle of Arran
Post by: guido on April 26, 2018, 02:11:24 pm
Completely lovely! Wonderful image! Thanks for sharing!
Title: Re: Stormy sunset over Allt a Chapuill, Isle of Arran
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on April 26, 2018, 07:54:19 pm
Quite splendid and powerful.
Title: Re: Stormy sunset over Allt a Chapuill, Isle of Arran
Post by: francois on April 27, 2018, 04:30:24 am
I must admit that usually I'm not a fan of spring thaw but this shot is fantastic, breathtaking!
Title: Re: Stormy sunset over Allt a Chapuill, Isle of Arran
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on April 27, 2018, 07:23:58 am
Lord of the Rings - worthy.
Title: Re: Stormy sunset over Allt a Chapuill, Isle of Arran
Post by: Vieri Bottazzini on April 28, 2018, 03:33:59 am
Than kyuo very much gentlemen, I am glad you enjoyed it! :) Best regards,

Vieri
Title: Re: Stormy sunset over Allt a Chapuill, Isle of Arran
Post by: PeterAit on April 28, 2018, 10:37:35 am
A stormy sunset at Allt a Chapuill, taken during one Workshop I led on the Isle of Arran in Scotland in spring 2017. Leica S (Typ 007), Leica Super-Elmar-S 24mm and Formatt-Hitech Firecrest filters.

(https://vieribottazzini.com/wp-content/uploads/S0071986.jpg)

Thank you for viewing, best regards

Vieri

Excellent! I love the subtle colors.
Title: Re: Stormy sunset over Allt a Chapuill, Isle of Arran
Post by: Vieri Bottazzini on April 29, 2018, 02:30:37 am
Excellent! I love the subtle colors.

Thank you very much Petter, I am glad you enjoyed it! :) Best regards,

Vieri