Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: luxborealis on April 25, 2018, 09:39:51 pm
-
Out observing this weekend past; spring has arrived.
Relevant data: 400mm (equivalent)
-
Out observing this weekend pastn spring has arrived.
Relevant data: 400mm (equivalent)
Lovely. RX10?
-
Beautiful image.
-
Beautiful image.
+1.
-
Nice one. The water ripples give it the necessary amount of abstraction.
-
That's a beauty!
Peter
-
+1, it certainly is!
-
Lovely!
-
superb shot
-
That's terrific, Terry. BTW, Freeman Patterson has started a new newsletter. Thought you might be interested.
Newsletter (http://www.freemanpatterson.com/documents/newsletters/FreemanPattersonMay2018.pdf)
-
Thanks, all. This is one frame of a few different frames, each with different ripple patterns.
Yes, Peter, it’s from the RX-10iii.
And thank you David for the newsletter link.
-
That's a cracker of a shot Terry and I must also commend you on not being tempted to overwork the colours in this image, as it is those muted tones that really lift this shot onto a much higher level.
Excellent.
Dave
-
Thanks, Terry. You're driving me ever closer to the Sony store.
-
+1. On both points
-
Lovely photo by Terry.
I've always liked Freeman Patterson's photos and writing too.
-Dave-
-
I can imagine this being a closeup of a butterfly wing!!!
Very, very nice!!
Thank you for sharing!! ;D
-
Also... this looks really good as a vertical piece as well!!
I can also see this as an area rug in my living room!