Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Ivo_B on April 24, 2018, 02:27:58 pm

Title: Boxer
Post by: Ivo_B on April 24, 2018, 02:27:58 pm
One of the fighters of that day.
Studio work.
Title: Re: Boxer
Post by: Ed Blagden on April 27, 2018, 07:01:16 am
I LOVE it!  I can almost smell it.  Would love to see the actual print.
Title: Re: Boxer
Post by: Ivophoto on April 27, 2018, 11:30:18 am
I LOVE it!  I can almost smell it.  Would love to see the actual print.
Thanks Ed, and yes, there was a ‘certain’ smell.

Title: Re: Boxer
Post by: John R on April 27, 2018, 09:23:49 pm
Well done! The look is quite raw and it comes through in spades.

JR
Title: Re: Boxer
Post by: Ivo_B on April 28, 2018, 12:22:58 pm
Well done! The look is quite raw and it comes through in spades.

JR

: The look is quite raw and it comes through in spades.

I'm not sure what this means.... (Flemish is my mother tongue) Sorry, Can you say it in other words?  8) ::) ::)

Found the meaning of the idiom. TX!!