Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Jeremy Roussak on April 21, 2018, 12:54:33 pm

Title: splash
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on April 21, 2018, 12:54:33 pm
Comments?

Jeremy
Title: Re: splash
Post by: PeterAit on April 22, 2018, 10:19:35 am
Comments?

Jeremy

That's very nice - gorgeous tonality and wave action.
Title: Re: splash
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on April 22, 2018, 01:09:22 pm
And set off nicely against the dark sky behind.
Title: Re: splash
Post by: David Eckels on April 22, 2018, 01:26:10 pm
Great capture, timing etc. My only nitpick would be that I am not enamored of the degree of grain in the sky.
Title: Re: splash
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on April 22, 2018, 02:55:21 pm
Great capture, timing etc. My only nitpick would be that I am not enamored of the degree of grain in the sky.

Fair point. The Nik filters do seem to add grain/noise. I'll see what I can do back in LR.

Jeremy