Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: donard850 on April 18, 2018, 04:30:30 pm

Title: Picture in a picture
Post by: donard850 on April 18, 2018, 04:30:30 pm
I immediately recognised the black and white image of a small cascade beside Aldeyjarfoss in Iceland in Kevin’s article dated 18 April.  I first shot this in 2011 and when I was back in 2015 I shot it again.  I have attached a shot which includes all 3 of the small waterfalls in Kevin’s Article and also my colour version of Kevin's black and white shot.

 I agree, shoot the big picture but don’t forget to look for something smaller and different.

Leslie Ashe

Title: Re: Picture in a picture
Post by: Kevin Raber on April 18, 2018, 05:14:12 pm
A man after my own heart.  Great eye.
Title: Re: Picture in a picture
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on April 18, 2018, 07:40:16 pm
I think you both have pretty good eyes.
Title: Re: Picture in a picture
Post by: guido on April 18, 2018, 07:54:26 pm
Lovely work indeed!