Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Ivo_B on April 15, 2018, 03:23:26 pm
-
Somewhere in Flanders. Last century it was common to bury orphaned Asylum patients on the graveyard of the institute.
...
-
Now this a great image. Expressive, hard to put into words. Did you defocus, or is this pinhole image?
JR
-
Now this a great image. Expressive, hard to put into words. Did you defocus, or is this pinhole image?
JR
Tx John.
It is voluntary defocussed and overexposed.
kind regards
Ivo
-
Hey, I'm glad you joined this asylum.
:-)
-
It is voluntary defocussed and overexposed.
It's extremely effective. Well seen, and well judged.
Jeremy
Hey, I'm glad you joined this asylum.
Hush, Rob. You'll give the game away before he's properly ensnared.
Jeremy
-
+2. Correct on both counts.
-
There's one of these near me, but there are no names on the grave markers. Only numbers
Kent in SD
-
It's extremely effective. Well seen, and well judged.
+1.
-
Hey, I'm glad you joined this asylum.
:-)
:o
Tx,
I'll tell you something about my hometown. It is well known for the 'open' hospitalization of mental ill peoples. Peoples live in host families and overday they go to 'work', they go to sheltered ateliers. Years ago it was called 'peoples from the colony'.
Well, my wife works in the mental hospital in town as a therapist and to distinct here from the patients, she wear a badge and a panic button. (Seriously, lot of the patients are not to distinct from not ill peoples, as long as they are not in a kind of neurose) Sometimes, when she comes home and forget to take of here badge, I feel living in a Asylum and sometimes she calls me here private project.......
Tell me something about Asylum.... ::) :P
-
This works well, the crosses are "sharp enough". Good idea.
-
:o
Tx,
I'll tell you something about my hometown. It is well known for the 'open' hospitalization of mental ill peoples. Peoples live in host families and overday they go to 'work', they go to sheltered ateliers. Years ago it was called 'peoples from the colony'.
Well, my wife works in the mental hospital in town as a therapist and to distinct here from the patients, she wear a badge and a panic button. (Seriously, lot of the patients are not to distinct from not ill peoples, as long as they are not in a kind of neurose) Sometimes, when she comes home and forget to take of here badge, I feel living in a Asylum and sometimes she calls me here private project.......
Tell me something about Asylum.... ::) :P
I know why: if you look at your avatar you will see a character out of A Clockwork Orange. It's the braces betray the reason for your wife's project!
Lucky you to have one (a wife) so caring!
;-)
-
The photographic treatment is highly effective for the subject matter.
-
It's very atmospheric, and the defocussing works perfectly in this instance
-
I know why: if you look at your avatar you will see a character out of A Clockwork Orange. It's the braces betray the reason for your wife's project!
Lucky you to have one (a wife) so caring!
;-)
Ha, my Avatar. It is A selfie.
-
It's very atmospheric, and the defocussing works perfectly in this instance
+1: Very effective use of the defocused field.