Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Jeremy Roussak on April 15, 2018, 02:04:57 pm
-
Relaxation. For the men, anyway.
Jeremy
-
Looks like the average barbershop bunch -- typical all over the world. Probably good guys telling stories and lying through their teeth to each other. See, Jeremy. People always are more interesting than icebergs.
-
cool photo.
-
cool photo.
Yeah, it's the blue in the whites.
:-)
-
Looks like the average barbershop bunch -- typical all over the world. Probably good guys telling stories and lying through their teeth to each other. See, Jeremy. People always are more interesting than icebergs.
Yeah, but people are difficult. They friggin' move, and might get aggressive instead of all cute and "is it for Nat. Geo.?"
Maybe difficult means success all the more sweet... ?
:-)
-
Good catch, Jeremy.
-
Nicely composed. I assume these are Sikhs?
Kent in SD
-
I'm drawn to the back ground. I wonder, what are they weighing on that scale? It doesn't look like a milligram scale but the person aside is concentrated to his job...
-
Thanks, all.
Her job, Ivo - that was a small part of my point.
Kent, I assume so but we didn't chat. There's not much English spoken in that part of the world and my knowledge of the local language didn't extend beyond hello and thank you.
Jeremy