Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: James Clark on April 14, 2018, 02:07:39 pm

Title: Seating for three
Post by: James Clark on April 14, 2018, 02:07:39 pm
I found this lurking in an archived residential shoot while I was putting together a proposal the other day.  I'm not sure why it didn't stand out originally - maybe because it's not really a match to the rest in the specific assignment - but it jumped out this time and I owe LuLa some photo posts as penance for my time spent arguing in the CC ;)

Title: Re: Seating for three
Post by: RSL on April 14, 2018, 03:14:34 pm
A fine graphic grab, James. And yes, you do.
Title: Re: Seating for three
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on April 14, 2018, 08:13:18 pm
A nice one.
Title: Re: Seating for three
Post by: James Clark on April 14, 2018, 10:42:20 pm
A nice one.

Thanks.  I figured this one might appeal to you :)

Title: Re: Seating for three
Post by: James Clark on April 14, 2018, 10:42:49 pm
A fine graphic grab, James. And yes, you do.

Thanks Russ.  I find myself doing more and more graphic work these days.

Title: Re: Seating for three
Post by: John R on April 15, 2018, 02:23:47 am
The arrangement of the play of light is excellent. And I think that is the main subject.

JR