Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: armand on April 14, 2018, 10:59:52 am

Title: People
Post by: armand on April 14, 2018, 10:59:52 am
Some of the better people shots that I took during my recent trip to Paris
Title: Re: People
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on April 14, 2018, 02:49:04 pm
I like the first, with the ominous camera and lighting. I'd probably get rid of the black dot in the lower right. What is it?

Jeremy
Title: Re: People
Post by: armand on April 14, 2018, 05:18:45 pm
I like the first, with the ominous camera and lighting. I'd probably get rid of the black dot in the lower right. What is it?

Jeremy

The black dot? It's something on the wall, didn't bother me much as it offered a little balance to the camera but I see your point. The shot by itself it's somewhere in Louvre.


I'm trying to figure out why no feedback on the others, I though they were decent.
Title: Re: People
Post by: armand on April 14, 2018, 05:20:23 pm
Few more, slightly different.

Title: Re: People
Post by: armand on April 21, 2018, 07:26:59 pm
in London
Title: Re: People
Post by: armand on April 24, 2018, 05:30:36 pm
Madrid
Title: Re: People
Post by: muntanela on April 25, 2018, 02:57:58 am
All nice photos, I like very much the reader and the pigeon and Marlene (?) and the child.

P.S. Very good photos in your site.
Title: Re: People
Post by: armand on April 25, 2018, 09:52:56 pm
Thank you!
The reader was a very brief opportunity, I was able to get 3 quick shots before the pigeon flew. The specific problem that I had with this shot was how to draw the attention to the reader and the pigeon and mute the background.
Title: Re: People
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on April 29, 2018, 01:46:05 pm
in London

Yes, that's the London I know and don't miss.

Jeremy
Title: Re: People
Post by: armand on April 29, 2018, 02:48:27 pm
Yes, that's the London I know and don't miss.

Jeremy

After 5pm I couldn't escape this poster  ;D
Title: Re: People
Post by: Rob C on April 30, 2018, 05:49:26 pm
I think #3 is a beauty.

Instant HC-B.

:-)

Rob
Title: Re: People
Post by: armand on May 01, 2018, 12:43:22 pm
I think #3 is a beauty.

Instant HC-B.

:-)

Rob

Thank you, Rob!