Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: KMRennie on April 12, 2018, 12:21:57 pm

Title: Glen Etive Scotland
Post by: KMRennie on April 12, 2018, 12:21:57 pm
A gentle landscape image from this much photographed region although the real honepots are a few miles to the North. Taken on 1st May 2014, Fuji XE1 18-55 lens @18mm. When I look at this I wonder if 36Mp is really needed. Very windy so lots of blur around the trees. I must remember to take fast shots as well as slower ones in situations like this. Ken
Title: Re: Glen Etive Scotland
Post by: Neil Williams on April 12, 2018, 12:44:11 pm
Very nice Ken I miss Devon as well


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Title: Re: Glen Etive Scotland
Post by: guido on April 12, 2018, 12:48:22 pm
Quite lovely Ken!
Title: Re: Glen Etive Scotland
Post by: Luis M. Anibarro on April 12, 2018, 02:02:26 pm
peaceful place, lovely shot
Title: Re: Glen Etive Scotland
Post by: luxborealis on April 15, 2018, 08:50:28 pm
Very Scottish in mood, weather and terrain. Well captured.
Title: Re: Glen Etive Scotland
Post by: Bob_B on April 16, 2018, 07:41:03 am
Lovely image.
Title: Re: Glen Etive Scotland
Post by: Dave (Isle of Skye) on April 16, 2018, 01:04:05 pm
Ah an area I know well and have enjoyed photographing many times..

Dave