Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Francesco Carucci on April 08, 2018, 06:13:12 pm

Title: Calla Lily
Post by: Francesco Carucci on April 08, 2018, 06:13:12 pm
(http://photo.carucci.org/img/s7/v164/p2813028203-5.jpg) (http://photo.carucci.org/p24944710/ea7ab676b)

A99II, 16-35 @ 28mm, 1/5s, f/13

Calla Lily Valley, Big Sur, California.
Title: Re: Calla Lily
Post by: guido on April 08, 2018, 06:47:44 pm
Quite lovely!
Title: Re: Calla Lily
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on April 08, 2018, 11:57:02 pm
I like it.
Title: Re: Calla Lily
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on April 09, 2018, 09:21:13 am
Quite lovely!
+1.
Title: Re: Calla Lily
Post by: farbschlurf on April 09, 2018, 11:40:23 am
I like you made it B&W. Probably most people wouldn't.
Title: Re: Calla Lily
Post by: framah on April 09, 2018, 05:45:43 pm
Really nice!!

Especially that i have never seen them in the natural world. i've only seen them in indoors at Longwood Gardens in Pa.
Title: Re: Calla Lily
Post by: guido on April 09, 2018, 05:56:29 pm
I've only seen them on a table top in a vase...
Title: Re: Calla Lily
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on April 09, 2018, 08:45:53 pm
I've only seen them on a table top in a vase...
Me too. I never guessed that they actually occurred in the wild.