Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: RSL on April 07, 2018, 02:48:21 pm

Title: The Path
Post by: RSL on April 07, 2018, 02:48:21 pm
.
Title: Re: The Path
Post by: BobDavid on April 10, 2018, 03:00:24 pm
Nice to see you're out walking about taking photos before the heat/humidity settles in. I like this photo; it's a scene I know well. I used to enjoy walking my dogs along similar paths. The oaks, Spanish moss, and the leafy ground cover are well set in my mind.
Title: Re: The Path
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on April 10, 2018, 05:37:58 pm
It's a lovely scene (without the heat and humidity.)
Title: Re: The Path
Post by: francois on April 11, 2018, 08:45:23 am
Nice, I like the tunnel effect.
Title: Re: The Path
Post by: RSL on April 11, 2018, 09:25:27 am
I walk that path fairly often. It runs about a mile and a half from beginning to end. Then you have to come back. Every time I walk it the light's different. This time the light grabbed me.
Title: Re: The Path
Post by: francois on April 12, 2018, 04:51:55 am
I walk that path fairly often. It runs about a mile and a half from beginning to end. Then you have to come back. Every time I walk it the light's different. This time the light grabbed me.

The light was sweet and inspiring.