Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Ed Blagden on April 02, 2018, 06:04:00 am

Title: A questionable spring day on the Jurassic Coast
Post by: Ed Blagden on April 02, 2018, 06:04:00 am
Hello all,

I'm back after an absence of nearly five years.  I hope all are well.  I recognise many old timers from this forum although I doubt many will remember me.

The weather is ghastly in England for this time of year, but people carry on regardless.  Last week I took myself to Lyme Regis, an old resort town on the south coast, to observe the English enjoying themselves.  I attach is a sample image, but the main show is a three minute slideshow on Youtube, just follow this link. (https://youtu.be/AQFXmBmCSXI)

C&C Welcome.
Title: Re: A questionable spring day on the Jurassic Coast
Post by: LesPalenik on April 02, 2018, 08:10:31 am
Jolly good show! Well done, Ed.
Title: Re: A questionable spring day on the Jurassic Coast
Post by: RSL on April 02, 2018, 09:52:52 am
I love it, Ed. That's my kind of street shot.
Title: Re: A questionable spring day on the Jurassic Coast
Post by: Ed Blagden on April 07, 2018, 01:18:30 pm
Thanks Les and Russ,

I had a huge amount of fun making that shoot, and the resulting slideshow video. (https://youtu.be/AQFXmBmCSXI)  No that I'm back in the UK and don't have all the exotic animals to photograph, street rules!