Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: farbschlurf on March 31, 2018, 03:36:06 am

Title: Eastermoon
Post by: farbschlurf on March 31, 2018, 03:36:06 am
Basically I didn't think of the moon, but than it was just there ... remembered Easter got something to do with the moon ...
I tried not to do too much with it in post, just a tiny bit of dodge here and there.


Title: Re: Eastermoon
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on March 31, 2018, 09:55:43 am
The moon and trees balance each other nicely.
Title: Re: Eastermoon
Post by: Telecaster on March 31, 2018, 03:38:42 pm
I like it. I would try backing off on the halo around the tall tree at the right.

-Dave-
Title: Re: Eastermoon
Post by: brandtb on April 01, 2018, 05:05:24 am
Halos along the edges of trees are very distracting
Title: Re: Eastermoon
Post by: John R on April 01, 2018, 10:17:15 am
Like it a lot. Natural looking, simple and elegant. I don't see any halos- at least not now.

JR
Title: Re: Eastermoon
Post by: farbschlurf on April 01, 2018, 02:18:45 pm
Thanks!
Interesting, I see the halo when viewing the picture small, too, but not so much when viewing big. Interesting effect. Anyway, here's an alternative Version (same frame) which might be a bit subdued. I like this one, too.
Thanks again everybody!
Title: Re: Eastermoon
Post by: petermfiore on April 01, 2018, 02:31:58 pm
Easter Moon seems to demand Halos...

Peter
Title: Re: Eastermoon
Post by: farbschlurf on April 01, 2018, 02:39:37 pm
Easter Moon seems to demand Halos...

true ... :-)