Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: mseawell on March 30, 2018, 07:50:47 pm

Title: Vanishing Light
Post by: mseawell on March 30, 2018, 07:50:47 pm
The wonders of the German countryside, mornings and moments like this are a fulfillment of what I seek...vanishing light
Title: Re: Vanishing Light
Post by: guido on March 30, 2018, 08:57:10 pm
What a lovely image! Really well seen. Thanks for sharing!
Title: Re: Vanishing Light
Post by: mseawell on March 30, 2018, 11:25:59 pm
A pleasure. I miss those mornings in Germany.
Title: Re: Vanishing Light
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on March 31, 2018, 12:04:16 am
I love it!
Title: Re: Vanishing Light
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on March 31, 2018, 12:12:19 am
Exquisite!
Title: Re: Vanishing Light
Post by: francois on March 31, 2018, 05:14:32 am
Breathtaking. At first glance it looks like many images combined but immediately after that, all the "pieces" come together and the resulting image is superb.
Title: Re: Vanishing Light
Post by: Bob_B on March 31, 2018, 07:51:46 am
+1. I love the hill and tree shrouded in fog in the background.
Title: Re: Vanishing Light
Post by: farbschlurf on March 31, 2018, 10:12:04 am
Very good. Great moment you catch there, I guess it was just few seconds. What a light!
Title: Re: Vanishing Light
Post by: sarrasani on March 31, 2018, 09:31:01 pm
fantastic light!!! well done.
All the best,
Sandro
Title: Re: Vanishing Light
Post by: John R on April 02, 2018, 12:44:47 am
Yes, one more superlative.

JR
Title: Re: Vanishing Light
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on April 02, 2018, 04:00:59 am
Great light and composition.
Title: Re: Vanishing Light
Post by: MattBurt on April 02, 2018, 06:40:02 pm
Ethereal. Very nice image.