Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: KLaban on March 24, 2018, 01:41:11 pm
-
The Moderator ;-)
India. Leica M240, 50mm Zeiss C Sonnar ZM, @ f/2.
(http://www.keithlaban.co.uk/The_Moderator.jpg)
-
That must be Jeremy Roussak on the right. But who is that on the left? It doesn't look like Schewe. :D
-
That must be Jeremy Roussak on the right. But who is that on the left? It doesn't look like Schewe. :D
Doug?
;-)
-
That's really cool street! Even if absolutely not ambiguous.
Blonde langurs, I presume? Whatever it is, exactly the type of creature I bought on impulse in Madras on the train journey home from school. Realising my mistake, and the probable appreciation at home, I left it in the tender care of another kid going on to Calcutta. I never heard from, or of him again. Nor of the well-travelled monkey, either.
Rob
-
Doug?
;-)
Yes! Doug! :D
-
Hehe…maybe we oughta adopt a set of "mood indicator" pics we can link in to clarify otherwise ambiguous posts. :D
-Dave-
-
It's reminds me of a "You're fired" hand gesture a former reality show host used to make.
-
It's reminds me of a "You're fired" hand gesture a former reality show host used to make.
Thank the gods Lord Sugar isn't a moderator here!