Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Neil Williams on March 21, 2018, 08:32:22 pm
-
I shot this in Hua Hin Thailand using my H6D100c HC50mm II.....love this lens
(https://www.dropbox.com/s/y8f5w5f07r81kjx/Neils_Photography_Hua-Hin_20-03-2018_101.jpg?raw=1)
And this one using the HC150n
(https://www.dropbox.com/s/v40lwi8vovn5e9c/Neils_Photography_Hua-Hin_20-03-2018_106.jpg?raw=1)
Neil
-
I like #1. Somehow, the centralized pier and the horizon in the middle work in this shot.
-
I also like #1 best. The second shot is nice but I'd like framing to be a bit wider.
-
From the other side
(https://www.dropbox.com/s/qcwwl0s81k4axa8/Neils_Photography_Hua-Hin_20-03-2018_103.jpg?raw=1)
-
That's the best of the very good three, IMHO.
-
I like #3 a lot too. But I'd have just moved about one step to the left so the structure didn't intersect with the sun...
-
Yes I agree one step would have made a big difference
-
There's a reason that photographs of derelict piers are a cliché: it's that they're really rather beautiful.
Jeremy
-
You got it in just the right spot in the #2. So much going on in the moment sometimes!
-
Thanks for all the feedback guys
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk