Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Neil Williams on March 21, 2018, 08:28:44 pm

Title: Hua Hin Thailand
Post by: Neil Williams on March 21, 2018, 08:28:44 pm
I found this place just driving around the back streets of Hua Hin in Central Thailand
H6D100c HC150mm
Neil
(https://www.dropbox.com/s/myeszyi3jq3n65w/Untitled_Panorama2.jpg?raw=1)
Title: Re: Hua Hin Thailand
Post by: LesPalenik on March 21, 2018, 08:43:18 pm
Beautiful picture with many harmonious elements.
Title: Re: Hua Hin Thailand
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on March 22, 2018, 05:47:50 am
Good composition.
Title: Re: Hua Hin Thailand
Post by: francois on March 23, 2018, 05:10:39 am
This one is interesting. My eyes go from the foreground to the distant mountains but then notice the guy on the right and begin to explore the right part of the frame.
I like it a lot! Well done.
Title: Re: Hua Hin Thailand
Post by: RSL on March 23, 2018, 09:17:32 am
Nice shot, Neil. Some beautiful mountains that far down the peninsula.
Title: Re: Hua Hin Thailand
Post by: Neil Williams on March 23, 2018, 09:19:09 am
Nice shot, Neil. Some beautiful mountains that far down the peninsula.
Yes I’m looking forward to shooting this place again when I have more time. Will definitely shoot it with 8x10 as well


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk