Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: eldonclarkphoto on March 20, 2018, 09:30:43 am

Title: Linhof Technikarden regular and bag bellows, Rodenstock 75/4.5, 150/5.6 and 210/
Post by: eldonclarkphoto on March 20, 2018, 09:30:43 am
Linhof Technikarden regular and bag bellows, Rodenstock 75/4.5, 150/5.6 and 210/5.6
$2,250
Minneapolis, KS
Fully functional and beautifully designed camera except the bubble levels are dry. Comes with original box and instructions.
Also comes with a super bright ground glass and fresnel with a cover that is not made for the camera but protects it. Both bellows are light tight but may show a little dust.
When I bought the 210/5.6 I was not told about it having oil on the aperture blades (not the shutter blades), it doesn't effect the exposure but want to be upfront about it.
I will also throw in a cable release for each lens (not shown)
Price includes insured shipping to the CONUS
Title: Re: Linhof Technikarden regular and bag bellows, Rodenstock 75/4.5, 150/5.6 and 210/
Post by: danielduarte01 on March 24, 2018, 11:02:51 am
Would you consider selling the camera apart from the glass?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Title: Re: Linhof Technikarden regular and bag bellows, Rodenstock 75/4.5, 150/5.6 and 210/
Post by: eldonclarkphoto on March 24, 2018, 01:16:51 pm
Yes I would, what is your fair offer?
Title: Re: Linhof Technikarden regular and bag bellows, Rodenstock 75/4.5, 150/5.6 and 210/
Post by: eldonclarkphoto on April 11, 2018, 10:54:13 am
Camera and lenses are sold, Thanks for looking!