Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Neil Williams on March 17, 2018, 12:34:08 am

Title: Three Rocks
Post by: Neil Williams on March 17, 2018, 12:34:08 am
H6D100c HC150n(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180317/5da49b66e07cd8216b4d85de6e302ca2.jpg)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Title: Re: Three Rocks
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on March 17, 2018, 04:11:59 am
I like this. I think it would be even better if it conformed to its title, though, and lost the fourth rock.

Jeremy
Title: Re: Three Rocks
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on March 17, 2018, 08:01:51 am
Well done. I would crop the bottom rock, as it is out of focus and therefore distracting.
Title: Re: Three Rocks
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on March 17, 2018, 11:29:25 am
Well done. I would crop the bottom rock, as it is out of focus and therefore distracting.
And, as Jeremy pointed out, it contradicts the title.

Very nice image.

Title: Re: Three Rocks
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on March 17, 2018, 12:29:51 pm
+1 to all 3 above.
Title: Re: Three Rocks
Post by: PeterAit on March 17, 2018, 01:32:54 pm
I love your photo! It's the sort of image I aspire to create. Simple, compositionally and tonally excellent, an almost unimprovable photo!.
Title: Re: Three Rocks
Post by: sarrasani on March 18, 2018, 11:18:52 am
also for me, better only three rocks.   very fine and pleasurable image.
sandro
Title: Re: Three Rocks
Post by: francois on March 19, 2018, 05:03:50 am
Outstanding shot! Same comment about the title.
Title: Re: Three Rocks
Post by: Neil Williams on April 23, 2018, 05:47:03 pm
Thanks for the feedback guys. I agree I should leave that bottom rock out.
Neil


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk