Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Paulo Bizarro on March 16, 2018, 11:25:24 pm
-
Regards.
-
Very pleasing to my eyes. Nice work!
-
Water reflections add a lot.
Thierry
-
Water reflections add a lot.
Thierry
Yes, agreed, the reflection makes the shot. Without it, it would be a simple, very nice sunset.
Bravo!
-
excellent. especially tones and colours. :) :)
Sandro
-
Very pleasing to my eyes. Nice work!
+1
Dave
-
I agree, it is a very nice image. I particularly find the two people in the image interesting. If I block them out it seems to take away from the image. Blocking one of them makes it feel odd. So, great job of positioning them even if it was just by chance!
Regards, Ray
-
Thanks all for the feedback. It is not often that one gets the sunset with clouds in Muscat:)
Also, this shot was made with my smartphone:)